Sung R. Kim, Attorney at Law
We Care About Your Future

Get Legal Help And Recover Compensation After An Accident

There are two types of emergencies that can happen in an injury accident. First, the incident itself can require immediate medical attention to address physical damage such as head trauma or broken bones. Then, after the initial crisis has passed, there is all too often a second emergency that is financial in nature. If you have suffered a personal injury, you may be grappling with medical bills, the consequences of lost income from work, or have a future filled with ongoing care needs.

Sung R. Kim, Attorney at Law, can help Texas clients with the second type of emergency. A personal injury lawsuit can deliver the funds you need to rebuild your life after a catastrophic accident. Mr. Kim is an aggressive litigator and as your lawyer, he can represent you zealously in the courtroom. However, he is also a savvy negotiator and if a settlement is the best outcome for your case, he will seek a fair and equitable amount of compensation for you.

Accident Types That May Be Eligible For A Personal Injury Claim

Some of our clients initially were skeptical that their injury could be covered by an accident claim. However, state law permits plaintiffs to bring lawsuits in many types of accident situations, including:

  • Car accidents
  • Truck accidents
  • Bicycle accidents
  • Motorcycle accidents
  • Premises liability claims, such as slip-and-fall mishaps
  • Workplace injuries
  • Animal bite cases involving owner negligence

Fast Facts About Personal Injury Lawsuits In Texas

There are several important terms that govern how personal injury lawsuits can proceed in our state. Here are several of the most crucial:

  1. The lawsuit must be filed within two years of the accident.
  2. Texas follows the principle of modified comparative negligence, which states that any compensation you collect will be reduced by whatever percentage of the accident that is determined to be your fault.
  3. Apart from medical malpractice cases, the state does not place caps on the amount of damages a plaintiff can receive from a claim.

Bring Us All Of Your Injury Accident Questions

Our firm, based in Longview and serving Gregg and Harrison counties, seeks solutions for our personal injury clients that help them build a brighter future. To schedule a free case consultation, call 903-471-0765 or reach out to us by email.

Send Us An Email

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy